Get Magic Spoon’s Best-Selling 4-Pack Variety Box PLUS Free Shipping! Click:
Must use code: ALPHAM
Thank you Magic Spoon for sponsoring this video!
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY (use code ALPHAM10 for 10% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice:
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE!
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App:
All Things ALPHA M.
Pete & Pedro:
Alpha is not saying not to buy these products — he’s just saying not to believe the hype. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM & Pedro Hanley that some of these foods you THINK are healthy actually AREN’T. Read labels and educate yourself in order to take care of yourself.
DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE!
1. Sushi — it can be super good for you but super bad if you add a lot of sauce, sugar, fried ingredients, and mayo
2. Deli meat — it’s full of nitrates, sodium, fat, and processed ingredients. It can’t get any worse as far as quality.
3. Diet soda — it has zero calories, but it has ingredients that are not good for your body.
4. Breakfast cereals — they can contain a crap-ton of sugar. Try Magic Spoon which is low carb + high protein, nothing artificial, and tastes delicious — healthy and delicious!
5. Veggie Chips and Skinny Pop — what they do to them to make them ‘veggie chips’ is not healthy (just like potato chips). Also the Skinny Pop has the same nutritional panel as ‘veggie chips’.
6. Diet foods — those that are labeled low fat are often worse for you (increased sugars, higher calories, preservatives). Don’t be fooled.
7. Veggie burgers — soy, salt, and preservatives are not ideal. Look for ones that are made with whole foods, beans, and seeds.
8. Juice — it’s unhealthy. Eat a piece of fruit and drink water instead. Juice has the fiber stripped out with sugar added.
9. Energy drinks — they can have an adverse effect on your heart. If you want energy, drink coffee.
10. Energy bars — most are packed with sugar (they are like a candy bar).