The Healthy Truth with Dr. Andy Kaufman ( During this time where we’re all being tested on every level, I wanted to know how to prepare myself and you boos on what we can physically do to keep our bodies strong. In my search for answers, I learned more than I had ever hoped for and am confident in my body which I have cared for and will continue to care for by taking accountability. I have also been mistreating it through sheer ignorance and I want to turn that around and be as self sufficient as possible and through knowledge.
Make sure you’re SUBSCRIBED to my channel for the latest videos and turn your notifications on:
I understand this isn’t for everyone yet, but if you’re ready here’s more information:
Dr. Andy Kaufman Channel
Dr. Andy Kaufman on Vaccines
Causes of illness (we only touched on 1):
– toxic exposure, including electromagnetic radiation
– psychological shock
– rare genetic anomalies, usually related to above
How to boost and build your body’s health:
– eat whole foods where you can see the actual food and avoid processed foods
– eat alkaline foods (ie kale, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes)
– make sure you get vitamin c (anti-oxidants)
– go outdoors (sun exposure allows vitamin D to process)
– increase physical activity
– neti pot (used for flushing the nasal passage):
– table top distiller:
Koch’s postulates are as follows:
* The bacteria must be present in every case of the disease.
* The bacteria must be isolated from the host with the disease and grown in pure culture.
* The specific disease must be reproduced when a pure culture of the bacteria is inoculated into a healthy susceptible host.
* The bacteria must be recoverable from the experimentally infected host.
A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology:
Dismantling the Virus Theory:
Dr Stefan Lanka – Pandemic
Documentary, The Biggest Little Farm
Court hearing on Vaccinations with Posey and Mark Zuckerberg
What Really Makes you Ill
The Mind of Your Own by Kelly Brogan
Inventing the AIDS Virus by Duesberg, Peter H.
Confessions of Medical Heretic by Robert S. Mendelsohn
“Mucus is the cause of every disease. Eliminate the mucus and eliminate the disease”- Dr. Sebi
GET TO KNOW ME
About Shameless Maya
“What would happen if I shamelessly promoted myself for 365 days?” My channel started out as a social media experiment, and now it’s a lifestyle. I hope my journey from shame to shameless inspires you and others not to be ashamed of who you are and to share and celebrate that shamelessly. Here on my channel, you’ll find videos on lifestyle, inspiration, fun transformations, techie vids for aspiring geeks, beauty, fashion, and so much more.